The B2B Buyers’ Journey blog demystifies, clarifies and simplifies B2B marketing. The blog is focused on providing useful marketing strategy and tactics that can be applied by marketing practitioners. It’s a no nonsense B-to-B marketing blog that cuts through hype and shiny objects.
I have a passion for growing revenue in disruptive companies – from Fintech start-ups, such as Revolution Money and B2R Finance, to enterprise software companies, such as Oracle, Citrix Systems and BMC Software. I also have extensive marketing consulting experience having worked with NASDAQ, Gateway Computers, EDS, Unisys and a fairly large number of smaller software brands.
Highlights of Expertise Include:
• Global Demand Generation
• Product Innovation & Branding
• Marketing Operations
• Positioning, Storytelling and Content Development
• Public Relations & Social Media
• Inside Sales & Lead Qualification
• Market Research, Segmentation & Trends
• Analytics and Optimization
• Digital Marketing & Advertising
• Team Building & Mentoring
• B2B and B2C Marketing
I earned degrees from Cornell University, Johnson Graduate School of Management, and Virginia Tech, Pamplin College of Business.